Higher Education Safety Survey
The Washington State Office of Risk Management in Olympia, requests all employees at Washington Institutions of Higher Education, including WSU, to complete an online survey.
The summary of the survey results will help WSU to evaluate safety programs, identify gaps, and develop safety action plans to improve employee workplace safety.
Please take the time to complete this anonymous SAFETY SURVEY. The survey takes 5 to 10 minutes to complete and closes on February 23, 2018 at 5:00pm.
Here are some WSU safety websites to help you answer the Safety Survey questions:
- Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S)
- Safety Policies and Procedures Manual (SPPM)
- Office of Emergency Management (OEM)
- Radiation Safety Office
- Spokane Campus EH&S
- Tri-Cities Campus Safety and Security
- Vancouver Campus EH&S
- Pullman Campus Safety Plan