Forklift Operator Refresher Training
Forklift operators are to successfully complete refresher training if any of the following occur:
- The operator is involved in an accident or near-miss incident
- The operator is seen operating the forklift in an unsafe manner
- An evaluation shows the operator is not operating the forklift in a safe manner
- The operator is assigned to drive a different type or modified forklift
- Conditions in the workplace change that could affect safe operations of the forklift
NOTE: Refresher training is required only for operation topics in which the operator is found to be deficient.
Refresher training can be documented on this form.