What is Ergonomics?
Ergonomics is the science and practice of designing tasks, equipment, and workplaces considering human capabilities and limitations, or simply stated – fitting the task to the person!
Where can ergonomic principles be applied?
- Computer Workstations (offices)
- Industrial & Construction tasks
- Manual Material Handling (lifting)
- Any Task!
What are the benefits of ergonomics?
- Prevention of injuries
- Reduced fatigue and discomfort
- Increased productivity
- Improved work quality
How do I:
- Request an Ergonomic Evaluation
- Report ergonomic related injuries
- Find additional Resources and Contacts