Washington State University
Environmental Health & Safety Carcinogens


In order to provide the most current data available the following links are provided to the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and the National Toxicology Program (NTP) Report on Carcinogens (RoC):

Further assistance with determining the carcinogenicity of a substance can be obtained by contacting EH&S at 335-3041.