Departments might need additional written safety and health programs based on the types of work they perform. Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) has developed written program templates and resources to assist departments in developing and implementing these programs.
Select the topics below to determine if a specific program is needed in your department.
- Chemical Hazard Communication Program
- Laboratory Safety Manual (Chemical Hygiene Plan)
- Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tag Out) Program
- Personal Protective Equipment Hazard Assessments
- Outdoor Heat Stress Program
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
- Forklift Operator Training Program